A couple weeks ago I made Caleb take me to one of my favorite places in Las Vegas. The Bellagio Gardens. I try and go every time they change them for the new season. This time it was set up for fall, and it was BEA-Utiful! All the pumpkins and fall flowers made me excited for the weather to cool! There was a tree fountain thing, and a talking tree, this garden was awesome. And after we explored the flowers, we went and got gelato. And let me tell you, the gelato at the Bellagio is the best you can get in Las Vegas. Seriously Awesome stuff! Here's a couple pics of our fun day.
Caleb in front of a giant moss covered head!
Me in front of some pretty GIANT pumpkins.
I had to beg Caleb to pose while somebody took our picture together! He did not want to ask any of the tourists, but I made him stand still and finally got a picture of us together on a date where his mother wasn't along to take our picture (which seems to be the only time we get pictures together!)

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment