Thursday, September 20, 2012

Goings On

School started a couple of weeks ago now! Seems like just yesterday... and yet... I am 100% ready for this semester to be finished. With a whole 6 months until the wedding, Caleb and I are not stressed about planning at all. We took engagement pictures last weekend, and we're slowly but surely crossing things off the wedding planning list. With such a long time (for a Mormon wedding) until the actual big day, it still feels like we have all the time in the world. I'm sure by the time December comes along I'll be frantically trying to get addresses and figuring out centerpieces, but as of this moment it all seems to be a long way off into the future.
Caleb is a whole lot busier than I am with school, because his classes are so much harder. Mine are easy, just time consuming and boring. Work is getting stressful. They made me full time two weeks ago and now I'm scrambling around trying to figure out everything I need to do for a different type of law and trying to get all the things done that need to get done by the court time restraints.

Anyway, that's pretty much all that is going on in our lives right now. More to come soon.

-Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment