Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Join the Team!

This last Spring my Dad and I ran "The Color Run!" And it was AWESOME. Here are some pics from the great time I had there, just to refresh you on how totally rad it was.


Here is our team all white and ready to go!


Waiting to start is so exciting and all you want to do is RUN RUN RUN!
 

And at the end of the race you are pretty colorful!


And then the MAGIC happens and you get covered in the color! (Don't mind the big nose)


And everything goes crazy at the end and everyone parties and throws color everywhere! With a band partying and a crazy awesome riot of fun!


Here we are after walking down Fremont street to go back to our car! It was so much fun!!

And now I get to why I'm writing this post. Registration for The Color Run Las Vegas 2013 has opened! Caleb and I have started a team and anyone is welcome to join! Our team name is Gryffindor (Lupton) Search for that when you're registering, and sign up with us! You'll also get a discount on the admission price if you sign up with a team. So sign up with us! It's going to be SO AWESOME! And this year we're going to be even more crazy! And even more colorful! So come and party with us! Here's the website where you can go register: http://thecolorrun.com/lasvegas/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment