Tuesday, November 6, 2012

DISNEYLAND 2012

My Work was kind enough to take all of the full time employees and their families to the Happiest Place on Earth for the Nevada Day weekend! Let me tell you all, That weekend was A-Mazing. I seriously had the BEST time ever. Caleb and I headed to Cali at about 3 in the morning, unfortunately we hit some traffic and were going less than 5 mph for about an hour. For 30 minutes we were at a complete standstill, and I was going crazy. When it reached 8 o'clock I may have literally started crying because I was not in the park at that moment. BUT, we did make it to D-Land, and began the BEST WEEKEND EVER.

The visit was pretty much perfect. The longest lines we waited for were for haunted mansion on Friday and the Cars ride (Which rocked btw) on Saturday. Most lines we waited less than 5 minutes for and we walked on to a lot of them. Unfortunately I did not take nearly as many pictures as I had planned, but these few precious gems were among the few I captured (Or had Katie P. Capture)



We got some good pictures of both of us on the tea cups. Above is an awesome picture of of Caleb and below is an A'ight pic of myself.




I managed to capture a lot more pictures of Caleb, such as the above picture I got while waiting for Pirates.


Also, every picture that I tried to get of the both of us together had Caleb's head cut off.


The Shadows were a bit annoying, but I managed to get a few shots while we waited for our Pals Katie P. and Brendan to get done with one of the rides. 



The above picture was THE BEST picture we got ON a ride. Good times.


The above is on the cars ride, I think Katie's and my facial expressions are the best.


The one picture we have of ALL of us from the best weekend ever.



AND THE LAST 
PICTURE OF THEM ALL.
I'm pretty bummed that this weekend has already come and gone. Part of me is sad and aches to return to my #1 happy place, but there is a bigger part that is already growing excited for next year and our NEXT trip to the my happy place.

No comments:

Post a Comment