I've never really been in to watching sports. Football always seemed pointless to me, and until recently I did not understand the rules of Basketball very well. This changed when I started working at Hutchison and Steffen. Every male in the office talks about basketball, constantly. Even when there is no basketball to watch! Through this and watching college basketball with my Dad, I actually enjoy watching basketball. As long as UNLV is playing. I don't know what it is, maybe the red uniforms, or perhaps the giant heads of the starting players that the student section sports. But if it's a UNLV game, I'm interested in watching it.
So, I was excited that Caleb's Brother, offered us tickets to an awesome game this Saturday against Canisius in return for us babysitting while they went to a game earlier in the week. Let me tell you, this game was intense. The most notable point of the game was when this one player (Who I can't remember his name but I have tried very hard to find out with no success thus far) went for a shot and just face planted. He jumped up in the air and then went head first to the ground with his whole momentum behind him.
Anyways, we won the game! It was a real nail biter for a bit there, and then we got up by twenty and I was happy that I didn't have to be nervous anymore. THANK YOU BRIGG AND DIANE FOR GIVING US YOUR TICKETS!
The above picture is just to note that I got some awesome new glitter oxfords this weekend and I'm completely in love with them.
That is all.
-Alex

Glad you guys had a great time! Brigg says we're getting the season tickets again this year, so Yay!
ReplyDelete