Merry Christmas! OK, I'm a little bit late on that, but Merry Christmas anyway! Caleb and I had a relaxing holiday spending time with both of our families. Caleb's family always has a Christmas Eve party/Get together every year, and so we spent a fun filled/Chaotic night filled with screaming children and gift giving! Pardon the not so great pictures from our night, but it took me a while to figure out how to work the flash.
I have this problem where I look like a spaz in most pictures that I take, but Caleb looks all happy and excited for Christmas, so the above picture makes the cut.
It took a lot of tries to get a picture of all of the kids in their matching pajamas!
This year there was a white elephant with all the adults, Caleb and I worked together to get awesome gifts, including an set of awesome mustaches. Haley and Westley especially loved them!
Caleb and I spent Christmas Day with my family. We opened presents and we watched A Christmas Story about eight times before watching a Doctor Who Marathon the rest of the night! Caleb made off like a Bandit this Christmas with all of his super hero and nerd gear, including but limited to: a circuit board clock, Batman PJs and Wall Art, a Gambit action figure, and a calculator watch. I received a guitar from Caleb this year, which is extremely nice and I LOVE IT. Be on the look out for songs, as Caleb has shown me an easy way to record songs. Lots of Love! Merry Christmas Season Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment